January 15, 2011

Why cough, why!

Hello friends,

Some, or even maybe many (Am I famous yet?), may know that I have been sick. The miracle medicine codeine has helped me so much with stopping of the coughing. Unfortunately at 09:43AM this morning the bottle reached an empty point. My brain immediately gave the response so many have had before, "uh-oh". 

At 08:57PM the codeine clearly had left my system.

Saturday 15th 2011, 08:19PM;
Slight tickle detected in lower southern area of throat, no reason for alert as it was only some tickle.

Saturday 15th 2011, 08:24PM;
First cough round has gone of, 4 coughs in a row with increase of tickle. Slight increase in warning has reached sub conscious brain. Actual brain activity still at lower parameters, cause most likely cartoons. Panic test has begun and will go out to consciousness as soon as cough count has reached 10.

Saturday 15th 2011, 08:25PM;
Suggestion passed for drink of water.

Saturday 15th 2011, 08:40PM;
Second coughing round has gone off, warning messages have gone out from brain to lungs, throat and colon for possible pain and gas release. Due to bad communication between lungs and colon gas release has begun from both departments.

Saturday 15th 2011, 08:41PM;
Gas leak at lower colon have been contained, only 40% of reserves have been lost. Increase of reserves requested.

Saturday 15th 2011, 08:56PM;
Massive cough increase, possibility of past food intake to be coughed up has been increased to level purple. Consciousness been made aware of coughing issue. General panic through out system has been noted. Increase in vulgar language detected concerning personal well being and possible loss of sleep. Memo sent to colon for increase of gas production, sender unknown.

Saturday 15th 2011, 08:58PM;
This might be my last communication, I wish to tell my children good bye. Though, I know, they will not have long for this world either. P.S. Memo to colon, it was me.

Saturday 15th 2011, 09:01PM;
No further transmissions detected, press any key to reboot system.

Seriously friends, It seems that the cough was only on standby. I hope to be able to control it with the theraflu and normal cough syrup. So friends wish me luck.

And what I learned today, something about eating less beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment